To celebrate 200 reviews’ worth of you all putting up with the haphazardly scheduled posting of my office supply opinions, I’m doing a giveaway! I’ve been amassing this horde for several years, of the choicest goods I’ve ever found on clearance. Mostly from Target, but not all.
The goods include:
- Ruled Leuchtturm 1917 Medium Notebook, Black
- 2 Moleskine Extra Small Ruled Notebooks, Green and Purple
- Some Random Turquoise Pocket Notebook from Staples
- One 0.5mm Uni Kuru Toga with extra lead and extra erasers
- One 0.7mm Uni Signo 207 Premier Black Gel Pen
- Pentel Hybrid Technica Set (0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm)
- One Wonderland Paperchase Cartridge Fountain Pen, with cartridges
- 4 Sharpie Pens, assorted colors
- 3-pack of Pentel Hi-Polymer Erasers
- Set of Assorted Scented Holiday Pencils
And I may throw in some other Pentel pens and/or pencils as strikes my fancy. Whoever wins, wins it all. THIS GIVEAWAY SHALL BE OPEN TO THE WHOLE WORLD! I may regret this come postage time, but I want to thank all of you, all over the place.
- This giveaway is open to the entire world where mail is receivable! Just leave one comment on this post any time between now and Wednesday, December 24th 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. You have two months to remember to enter! No excuses if you forget!
- One winner will be picked at random
by Santa Clausfrom the comments section of this post. Only one comment per person! Comments in excess of one shall be deleted. The comments will be numbered in the order they are received, i.e. the first comment is #1, the second #2, and so on. I will hand-number the entries in Photoshop because apparently that’s how I roll. All the time. Every giveaway. The Random Integer Generator at random.org will be used to pick the number of the winner.
- I’ll post the contest winner on Thursday, December 25th. Winner will have one week to email me. There’s a link to my email at the top of the right sidebar.